Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am Thankful for ... (2010 Recap)

As the years go on, there seems less and less to be thankful for.  Things have steadily seemed to worsen since 2009 began nearly two years ago.  But that doesn't mean there's nothing to be thankful for this year ... there's plenty!  =D  It's times like these that really make you focus on the important things in your life.

** my wonderful husband, Jaimie **

** my incredibly smart almost-2 year old son, Jaiden **

** my super strong baby, Jack-Jack **

** my dog, Luna ... as much of a pain in the butt that she can be **

** my parents **

** snow **

** wonderful friends who have not thought twice when we've needed help **

** Disney Pixar ... for making great movies that entertain Jaiden AND me! **

** Baby Talk **

** my local library **

** coffee with peppermint mocha creamer on a cold day **

** sign language, because without it I'd have no idea what Jaiden wanted! **

** consignment shopping **

** holding hands **

** playdates **

** hot baths **

** all the fans on my crochet page on Facebook **

** curling up in bed with JTUs **

** socks to keep my toesies warm **

** "Dob" **

** baby giggles **

** naptime **

** "alone time"  wink, wink lol **

** mom internet friends **

** baking cookies with Jaiden **

** keeping busy with work! **

** reading stories with my boys **

** those who serve our great country **

** popcorn and milk duds on movie nights! **

** love, because it has kept me going this year **

No comments: