Monday, December 1, 2008

I am thankful for ... (2008 Recap)

Thirty days of giving thanks this November. Here they are!

** a winning season for the Carolina Panthers! **

** my life with Jaimie **

** webcams to connect family across the country **

** a roof over my head and food on the table **

** hard-working men and women **

** photo-editing programs **

** a crazy, funny step-son **

** creative and inspiring people **

** my digital camera **

** late afternoon naps **

** awesome music to sing along to **

** Wednesday Mom and Gma talks **

** hair ties **

** warm baths **

** freaky fast, freaky good food **

** Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion **

** shoes that fit **

** library days **

** awesome friends **

** payment plans **

** water **

** watching football with my Jaimie **

** hot coffee on a cold morning **

** sleeping in till noon **

** a healthy baby **

** generous people **

** piles of orange and yellow leaves **

** cold weather **

** the two most amazing parents **

** my wonderful Jaimie **

1 comment:

jlmishler said...

Amen for shoes that fit...Hehehe...but im so jealous about the sleeping in until 12. Oh man...even if I try its 730am at the latest. Silly kid! Hope you had a good shower....it sounds like you did!