Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sneak Peek! Maternity Photo Session

Hehe, I totally feel like Corinna with my little "Sneak Peek". =D However, unlike Cory, my pictures are *not* professional, but I tried my damned hardest to get 'em to look like it!!

I had brought up the idea of doing a maternity photo shoot to Jaimie about a month ago. I had originally wanted Corinna to take pictures for us, but because we live so far apart now, it was pretty much impossible! But, using her creative spirit for inspiration, I 'hired' Jaimie to be my photographer! =D

We set up a mock studio last night and snapped away! Here's a couple ... but just wait, the best is yet to come!!





2 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

You're so cute!! Great job on the studio pix, though!!!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

LOL--the link to my blog is different :)