Monday, February 9, 2009

One Month

That's how long I've been a Mommy. On one hand, it feels like he was only born yesterday ... but on the other, it feels like I've been at this f-o-r-e-v-e-r ...but that's the exhaustion talking! LOL

Ohz and I have started to find a schedule tho. He's very alert now during the day after he's eaten and usually takes catnaps during this time. He starts to get a little extra fussy around 5 or 6 pm, then takes a long nap of about 4 or 5 hours by 8 or 9 pm.

Jaimie and I finally got a genuine smile out of him late last week. It takes a bit of coaxing -- what I call the 'squidgy' voice (that high pitched, silly baby voice parents do) plus some funny facial expressions. He's got the cutest, freakin' smile ever ... but we're super biased! I'm hoping to get a picture or video of it soon. =D

I'll be taking some one month pictures later today, so keep an eye out on J's blog for updates! Seriously ... you can't pass up the CBE (cutest baby ever!). =D

No comments: