Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March for Babies

While reading one of my favorite blogs, I came across a post about the March of Dimes. I have always desired to help people in need, but now that I have my own child, this organization seems to mean something more. Even though it focuses mostly on premature babies, I feel a deep urge to help others who have not been as fortunate as I have. I am so lucky to have a healthy baby boy and there are so many people out there who struggle every day hoping that their little ones will make it to tomorrow.

So, Jaimie and I created a family team on the March of Dimes' site called "J Team Go!" (If you wonder how we came up with the team name, just think of all our names!) The walk is on April 26th at the Mahoney State Park and we're really looking forward to taking Jaiden in his stroller and walking for all the babies who need our help!

If you can, please sponsor our team and donate to this wonderful organization by clicking on the banner at the top of my blog. I wish I had been more active with it before, but it's better late than never!

1 comment:

SILATUR-RAHIM said...

send me many videos kamasutra, for famili please