Thursday, August 7, 2008

In Memory of my Angel

It's been almost six months and two weeks since we said good-bye to our little angel. This week has been a mixture of emotions for me. If everything had gone as it should have, I would most likely be holding my baby in my arms this week instead of typing a blog about my loss. But I believe that everything happens for a reason ... whatever it may have been. Losing a baby, even one that wasn't more than two months formed inside me, is a life-changing event. I feel it has made Jaimie and I much closer as a couple, as well as giving me an understanding of what other women go through ... especially those who have faced multiple miscarriages.

For whatever reason I was not meant to have that child, I am very thankful for every day I carried her. Our baby will always be remembered and loved.

"Budded on earth, to bloom in heaven."

No comments: