Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Promotion!

As some of you may remember, I was raving about my friend, Corinna's, pictures of my friend Kellie on her wedding day back in August. Since then, Corinna has been vying to be "Jacksonville's Hottest Photographer." I know most of the people who read or visit my blog have never met Corinna or been a client of hers, but I would love if you would take a look at her blog or her website and, if you think she is awesome (which there is no doubt! lol) then please add your vote!! And if you're in the market for some amazing photographs (especially if you're in Florida), then Corinna is definitely your best choice! =D

Also, one of my forum buddies, Joy, gave me the link to her website where she makes and sells her own hand-stamped jewelry. Some of my favorites are her leaf earrings and the little oval 'mommy' necklace. =D She has all her creations on display on her Jewelry Blog, but if you'd like to order any, you have to go to her Etsy site.

So, please, check out these two wonderful women's sites! You won't be sorry! =D

1 comment:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Wow, Jess! Thanks for the amazing support!! You totally rock.. yeah.. I do maternity pictures too.. and bummer that I'm almost across the continent away from you :(

Thanks again for voting for me, for your awesome review and for "campaigning" for me as the "hottest" photographer in Jacksonville :)

:-D